Who we are
We are devoted developers of high-end gaming applications. Our games are offered by online and retail gaming operators worldwide and generate tens of thousands of engagement points with end-users. We strive to introduce best of breed games, driven and backed by state of the art technologies. Our heavy investment in R&D, especially in our 3D generation infrastructure (human capital, proprietary development tools, art and frameworks) has placed us at the forefront of realistic 3D game production. This is instrumental in offering high-end, immersive and customizable gaming content. It is our mission to serve our operating partners attentively and rigorously, while continuously gathering data and adapting our games to improve our product market fit in the fragmented and highly demanding global user base. Our attention to details in our solutions and services is manifested in the modular engagement terms we offer operating partners. It is also evident in our dedicated designs for the various gaming platforms out there — online (web/mobile) and retail.
We are looking for a dedicated delivery manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction.
The delivery manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. The main tasks of a delivery manager, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking metrics, and leading the integration team.
To be a successful delivery manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and teamworking skills. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
Service Delivery Management Requirements:
- Excellent English
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.sh is at least intermediate level
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the integration team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Ability to work from home or office in the city center
- 18 working vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Possibility of rapid growth in several directions
- KPI based bonuses
- Corporate events
- Medical insurance